Remote access to electronic resources
The library provides a wide range of electronic resources: e-books, e-journals, dictionaries and databases for the students and staff of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences. All patrons may use the e-resources from computers within the library premises.
Remote access means that the staff and degree students are also able to use electronic material even outside the network of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences, e.g on their mobile devices and computers at home.
Use your SeAMK username and password to log in. They are the same which you use to log in to university network or to your SeAMK email.
Same links work both inside university network and through remote access. Always use links on library's web site
- Service is intended for the staff and degree students of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences only.
- You need to use your SeAMK username and password to log in.
- It’s possible to use services for the study and research. Other purposes of use are not allowed, for example business purposes.
- Check the user rights (finnish & english) (permitted and prohibited use). First choose a resource by name. Information in English at the end of each page.
- There are restrictions in using some e-resources. Check on library's web page if you are allowed to use the e-resource through remote access.
- More information about e-resources on library's FAQ.
Search and find library's printed and electronic material. Renew your loans. Make requests.