Try New MOT Dictionaries
As a student and staff member at SeAMK, you have access to all MOT dictionaries, machine translation and proofreading services on MOT Kielipalvelu.
MOT Kielipalvelu has replaced the former MOT Online service.
- 29 dictionaries
- the most popular dictionaries covering both general language vocabulary as well as specialist vocabulary, for example from the fields of medicine, technology, commerce, economics, and law
- grammatical information and usage examples as well as idioms and phrases
- dictionaries by Oxford University Press
MOT Kääntäjä – MOT Translator
- 23 languages
- combines machine translation and a dictionary
- choose language pair and translate texts from one language to another
MOT Kielentarkistin – proofreading service
- english, german and french proofreading service. More languages coming up.
- proofreads your text and suggests corrections
How to get access to MOT Kielipalvelu from outside the university network
- Go to https://www.sanakirja.fi/korkeakouluille
- You can change the language at the end of the page.
- Choose “Seinäjoen ammattikorkeakoulu” from organization drop-down menu and enter you SeAMK email address. Click the “Get a login link” button.
- Click the link you get to your SeAMK email and you have access to MOT Kielipalvelu whenever, wherever.