Information on coronavirus
The development of the coronavirus situation is monitored daily at SeAMK. The Security Management Team meets regularly and is ready to take the necessary measures to ensure safe operation in all circumstances.
Read the safety instructions
SeAMK’s students, staff, stakeholders and library patrons are effectively protected from infection by enabling a safe study, work and visiting environment. To achieve this, every library patron is required to commit to our common rules:
- Come to the campus only when healthy.
- Ensure good hand hygiene and adequate safety distances.
- Avoid congestion if possible.
- Usage of face masks is required.
- We recommend that our students and staff take the Covid-19 vaccinations.
We recommend to avoid longer stay in library facilities. Longer stay and work is possible in the Tapio Hall (Tapio-sali).
Let’s take care of our safety together
When working and studying on campus or visiting the library, special attention should be paid to adequate safety distances and enhanced hand hygiene. Usage of face masks is required.